Business debit card
Making day to day purchases even easier
Your Business Debit card is great for day-to-day purchases. It’s designed for you regardless of the size of your business and can help cut down on the administration involved in reconciling cash and personal card expenses. That way it’s easier to keep track of all your business expenditure.
- Convenience – use it to pay for goods and services on the high street, online or over the phone – wherever you see the Visa logo.
- Easy administration – save time by switching from using cash and cheques to your Business Debit card. Use Online banking to monitor expenditure on your card, set up, amend and make online transfers.
- Secure online transactions – register for NatWest Secure and benefit from additional security when you use your Business Debit card to pay for goods online.
If your card is lost or stolen call us and we'll give you a code to withdraw up to £300 of your money from any NatWest, RBS or Ulster Bank cash machine in the UK or Ireland.
- Withdraw up to £300 if you are an internet or telephone banking customer, or up to £60 if you're not. You'll need to have enough money in your account and a minimum of £25 available in your account
- 24/7 support - call us at any time to report your missing card and ask for your emergency cash code.
- No extra cost - we don't charge you any extra for this service.
Good News! We have enhanced our NatWest Secure service. When shopping online you will no longer need to enter a password, most transactions will simply go straight through after being checked by the bank. For some transactions you may be asked to enter a one time passcode online which we will send to you. You can select whether you wish this passcode to be sent to your mobile, email address or via a voicemail to your landline.NatWest Secure provides you with additional protection when shopping online at participating merchants.To ensure you can complete online purchases quickly it is essential that you keep your contact details up to date, so if verification is requested we can send you a one time passcode.
Any transaction made in a foreign currency using your Debit card is converted by us into Sterling using the Visa Payment Scheme Exchange Rate. To see the up-to-date rates used for Debit cards visit www.visaeurope.com and click on the Cardholders section.